Are you feeling too tired or too lazy to drag yourself out of bed to wash your sensitive skin? This seems to be an impossible task after a long tiring day, Right? You know it’s super important to cleanse your face before bed especially if you have sensitive skin. Luckily, there is a product that can help, makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin.
They will help you to get rid of all impurities and leave your skin fresh, hydrated, and clean.
The worst thing you could do to your skin is to sleep with your makeup on, this can clog pores, irritate and dry out your sensitive skin, and accelerate aging signs.
Face wipes for sensitive skin are easy and more practical to use.
They can remove makeup, waterproof mascara, excess oil, dirt, and sebum well while leaving your face looking healthy and dewy.
You can also use them as part of the double cleansing method to lift away makeup effectively.
I will include in this guide a list of the best makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin, how to use them properly for the best results, and the top ingredients to look for in a good product.
So let’s get started…
Are Makeup Remover Wipes Bad For Your Sensitive Skin?
Many makeup remover wipes contain preservatives and harsh ingredients that could irritate, inflame, or dry out your sensitive skin.
So it’s all about choosing the right makeup remover wipes that contain good ingredients to cleanse your skin without irritating or drying it.
Check the ingredients before buying the product to avoid any further damage.
Look for makeup remover wipes that are tailored especially for sensitive skin. They will help give your skin a healthy-looking appearance in addition to cleansing it.
Best Makeup Remover Wipes For Sensitive Skin: Top 14 Picks:
1- Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Face Wipes
Those are the best seller makeup remover wipes on Amazon and the most affordable too!
Many celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Ariana Grande, and Lucy Hale swear by this product, It’s their favorite makeup remover wipes!
The Neutrogena Makeup Remover Cleansing Face Wipes are formulated with triple emollient and micellar water which helps remove makeup well while leaving your skin smooth and fresh.
It works on melting all traces of makeup, dirt, sweat, sunscreen, and other impurities to provide the best cleansing experience.
So its formula can help you get rid of 99% of makeup even stubborn waterproof mascara.
Also, those facial cleansing wipes suit all skin types including super sensitive skin.
They are ophthalmologists and dermatologist-tested which means those wipes are extremely gentle on the skin and eyes. Plus, they are allergy-tested.
The makeup remover wipes are made with 100% plant-based fibers, they biodegrade in 35 days in home compost so they are also eco-friendly.
Another bonus, they are free of soaps, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, alcohols, or dyes.
Lastly, they claim the wipes cleanse your skin without leaving a heavy residue behind so no need to rinse after using.
- Ultra-soft cleansing towelettes.
- Celebrity favorite!
- Infused with micellar water.
- Contain triple emollients.
- Cleanse the skin perfectly.
- Remove waterproof mascara.
- Keep skin soft and fresh.
- Use it as a part of your skincare routine.
- Doesn’t contain soaps, parabens, sulfates, dyes, alcohols, or phthalates.
- Made with 100% plant-based fibers.
- Suitable for traveling.
- It has a scent that could be not suitable for some people.
2- Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water Cloth
Those wipes bring the spa to your home, they are super gentle nourishing makeup remover wipes.
They are good makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin that help soothe the skin and keep it hydrated.
The Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water Cloth is formulated with mineral-infused water and conditioning botanical extracts like ginger, lavender, sage, and rosemary.
Those effective ingredients can help wipe away makeup, excess oil, sweat, and dirt.
They help also clear the pores and leave the skin feeling fresh and smooth.
The wipes can rebalance the skin texture and remove every last bit of waterproof mascara perfectly.
Plus, they are made with certified Japanese cotton which guarantees they will not leave any particles on the skin after use.
Those wipes can cleanse the eye area and neck well without irritating.
Moreover, the Koh Gen Do Spa Cleansing Water Cloth is what you call luxury in a bag. Adding it to your skincare routine can provide your skin with an abundance of healthy nutrients.
- Ultra-mild cleansing wipes.
- Infused with mineral-rich thermal water.
- Contain botanical extracts of lavender, ginger, rosemary, and sage.
- Remove all makeup even waterproof mascara.
- Leave the skin nourished and smooth.
- Refine pores.
- Maintain a healthy complexion.
- Made with certified Japanese cotton.
- Luxurious product.
- Clam sensitive skin.
- No rinsing is required after using.
- Cleanse eye area, face, and neck.
- Pretty expensive but many reviewers mentioned it’s definitely worth it.
3- Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes
The Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes is one of the best makeup wipes for sensitive skin that will not irritate, burn, or sting your skin.
They will remove makeup, waterproof mascara, excess oil, and sweat from your skin, leaving it soft and fresh.
These wipes are formulated with Aqualock technology that works on keeping each wipe fresh.
Their formula doesn’t contain alcohol, color, dyes, perfume, or harsh ingredients which means they will not irritate or upset the skin.
It’s the easiest on-the-go method that you can use post-workout or before bed to cleanse your face and keep it fresh.
The wipes are made with a gentle fiber that is smoother and softer than silk.
They are infused with triple purified water, glycerin, and vitamin E & B5 to maintain healthy clean skin.
Plus, they are dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested. And its formula is hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic so it will keep the pores clean and refined.
Lastly, the Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are vegan and environmentally friendly.
- Gentle cleansing wipes.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- Formulated with triple purified water and vitamin E.
- Made with gentle fibers.
- Offer the Aqualock technology.
- Every wipe is super fresh and hydrating.
- soften the skin.
- Lift away all impurities without drying or irritating the skin.
- Approved by dermatologists and ophthalmologists.
- Some reviewers mentioned that it may require a little force to remove waterproof mascara and eyeliner.
4- Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Facial Cleansing Wipes
Those are great oil-free ultra-calming face wipes for sensitive skin that can help you get rid of dirt, makeup, oil, bacteria, and waterproof mascara effectively without drying out your skin.
Those ultra-calming cleansing wipes are gentle enough to cleanse the skin while leaving it bright and moisturized.
The wipes contain soothing feverfew extract that is similar to chamomile.
It can soothe irritated dry skin, balance the skin’s pH, and leave your skin luminous and radiant. Also, it helps reduce the appearance of redness.
It’s non-comedogenic which helps unblock pores and prevent breakouts.
Another bonus, the wipes are gentle and safe to use around the eyes and They suit people who wear contact lenses too.
The Aveeno Ultra-Calming Makeup Removing Facial Cleansing Wipes are accepted by dermatologists and ophthalmologists so you don’t have to worry about irritating your skin or eyes.
Furthermore, the wipes are designed especially to make your skin glow up and keep it balanced.
They don’t leave residue behind on your skin which makes it a great daily step to add to your skincare routine.
- Oil-free ultra-calming facial cleansing wipes.
- Enriched with soothing feverfew extract.
- Calm irritation.
- Soothe redness and dryness.
- Cleanse sensitive skin without irritation.
- Give your skin a radiant, fresh, and luminous look.
- Suit the most sensitive skin.
- Safe for contact lens wearers.
- Cleanse the area around the eyes gently.
- Even skin tone and maintain healthy skin texture.
- Balance the skin.
- Dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
- Contain a fragrance that may irritate some people’s skin.
5- Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes
Cetaphil offers many gentle skincare products that can suit sensitive skin perfectly and keep it protected.
Their products are already many people’s favorites, especially for those with the most sensitive skin.
The Cetaphil Gentle Makeup Removing Wipes lift away every trace of makeup, oil, dirt, and waterproof mascara from the skin effortlessly.
It’s infused with chamomile, green tea, and aloe vera to calm the skin and prevent irritation.
Those soothing ingredients have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that help reduce inflammation, dryness, and redness and keep the skin moisturized and balanced.
Plus, the wipes contain vitamin E and glycerin to keep the skin well-hydrated and healthy.
Also, it’s non-comedogenic, hypoallergenic, and fragrance-free which makes it one of the best face wipes for sensitive skin.
They are powerful enough to clear the pores and wipe away all impurities but yet gentle on the skin and won’t irritate it.
The Cetaphil Wipes will not strip your skin of its natural moisture or leave the skin feeling tight or dry during or after use.
- Non-irritating makeup remover wipes.
- Designed especially for sensitive skin.
- Enriched with aloe vera, chamomile, and green tea.
- Soothe skin irritation and dryness.
- Maintain the skin’s health.
- Moisturize the skin.
- Remove all impurities from the skin without stripping or drying the skin out.
- Ultra-soft wipes.
- Cetaphil is the number one dermatologist-recommended brand for skincare products.
- some reviewers mentioned it may dry out easily so to fix this problem, make sure to seal the package after use each time.
6- CeraVe Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths
CeraVe is one of the top dermatologist-approved brands that offer many skincare products.
Their products are developed by dermatologists to suit sensitive skin, dry skin, and acne-prone skin.
The CeraVe Makeup Removing Cleanser Cloths wipe away makeup, waterproof mascara, foundation, oil, and gunk gently.
They leave your skin clean and soft, they will not dry out or tighten your skin.
These wipes are suitable for use at home or on the go. So they are an easy solution to keep skin cleansed and fresh.
The CerVa makeup remover wipes are formulated with three ceramides that are found naturally in the skin barrier.
They help support and strengthen the skin’s natural barrier which leads to healthy-looking skin.
And they also contain hyaluronic acid that can lock in moisture and give your skin a youthful and beautiful appearance.
Plus, The wipes are free of sulfate and fragrance, non-comedogenic, and ophthalmologically tested.
Furthermore, this product is accepted by the National Eczema Association ( NEA ), meaning it’s safe for people with eczema or other sensitive skin conditions.
- Gentle non-irritating makeup wipes.
- Enriched with hyaluronic acid and three ceramides.
- Suits sensitive skin.
- Lift away all makeup.
- Hydrate the skin.
- Keep it looking healthy and clean.
- Restore the skin’s natural barrier.
- Developed with dermatologists.
- Approved by the NEA.
- Gentle on the sensitive area around the eyes.
- It contains mineral oil which could be a not pleasant ingredient for some people.
7- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes with Cotton Extract
This one is formulated with soothing ingredients to suit sensitive skin.
The Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towelettes are infused with aloe, glycerin, cotton, and rice extract.
They will gently remove all impurities from the skin while revitalizing and rejuvenating your skin.
After use, your skin will feel clean, smooth, and hydrated. they will also help reduce inflammation and irritation that usually affect sensitive skin.
The wipes are made with repurposed cotton from upcycled tees which makes them more gentle and soft on the skin.
Plus, the Burt’s bees wipes are hypoallergenic, fragrance-free, and dermatologically tested.
There’s no need to rinse after use and they will not leave any harmful additives on the skin.
Lastly, they are accepted by the NEA and the cloth is certified by the FSC which means it’s eco-friendly.
- Cotton extract cleansing wipes.
- Contain aloe, rice extract, glycerin, and cotton extract.
- Crafted for sensitive skin.
- Moisturize the skin and ease irritation.
- wipe away makeup, oil, and dirt.
- Leave the skin fresh and clean.
- Made with repurposed cotton.
- Paraben & sulfate-free.
- No-rinse needed.
- Recyclable packaging.
- Natural ingredients.
- FSC certified cloth.
- NEA approved.
- Some reviewers said it doesn’t remove their eye makeup well.
8- Clean Skin Club Clean Towels
This is the world’s first 100% biodegradable face towel on the market that is ideal for sensitive skin and eco-friendly.
Those are the best makeup-removing wipes for sensitive skin as they help cleanse your skin well once becomes wet.
They are disposable face towels that will not carry dead skin cells, germs, or bacteria which means they will keep your skin clean and fresh.
This helps reduce acne and maintain a healthy complexion with clear pores.
Also, they are extra absorbent to remove all impurities from your face and hands perfectly.
The towels are chemical-free, 100% clean, and unscented.
You can use these towels by adding water or cleanser to lift away oil, dirt, or makeup or you can use them to dry your face after washing.
Furthermore, they are cruelty-free. And they recommend performing a patch test before using this product for 24hrs to be sure your skin will agree with it.
Check out also their Wet Makeup Removing Towelettes on Amazon.
- 100% biodegradable face towels.
- The best way to complete your skincare routine.
- Add water or cleanser to the towel and then you’re ready to go.
- Remove makeup effectively.
- Leave the skin fresh and soft.
- Ultra-soft texture.
- Suitable for sensitive skin.
- 100% clean.
- Will not carry dead skin cells, bacteria, or germs.
- Ideal for drying the face and hands after cleansing too.
- Pretty pricey.
9- Ogee Gentle Glow Facial Cleansing Cloths
The Ogee Gentle Glow Facial Cleansing Cloths remove makeup and other impurities effortlessly.
They are enriched with jojoba oil, aloe vera juice, and botanically-derived alpha hydroxy acids.
This outstanding formula combines cleansing and moisturizing technology in one product.
So they can cleanse and exfoliate the skin while keeping it well-hydrated.
Aloe vera and jojoba oil work on moisturizing the skin, reducing irritation & inflammation, and protecting the skin barrier.
Alpha Hydroxy Acids remove dead skin cells, boost new skin cells, and maintain healthy skin.
Also, the wipes have a microporous surface which aids in purifying and cleansing the skin well.
They are free of harsh chemicals, dyes, gluten, parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals, or synthetic fragrances.
This means they will not be harsh on your sensitive skin or cause inflammation, redness, or irritation.
Plus, the Facial Cleansing Cloths are made with certified organic ingredients, non-GMO, and vegan.
- Moisturizing face wipes for sensitive skin.
- Contain aloe vera juice, jojoba oil, and alpha-hydroxy acids.
- Mixing cleansing and moisturizing in one product.
- Wipe away all impurities.
- Exfoliate the skin gently.
- Hydrate and soften the skin.
- Renew skin cells and help you get rid of dead skin cells.
- Compostable natural cloth.
- Gluten, parabens, phthalates-free.
- Doesn’t contain harsh chemicals or petrochemicals.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- No alcohol or detergents.
- Not budget-friendly.
10- Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Hypoallergenic Facial Wipes
The Yes To Cucumbers Facial Cleansing Wipes remove makeup, eye makeup, oil, and dirt perfectly while soothing sensitive skin.
These wipes contain 95% natural ingredients, they are packed with green superfoods like cucumbers and aloe vera.
Those are super effective ingredients that can cleanse your skin and leave it nourished and calm.
The good thing about combing cucumbers and aloe vera is they can give your skin a hydrating and refreshing boost.
Also, they revitalize the skin and maintain its healthy and glowing look.
The wipes are made with plant-based FSC-certified fabric so no need to worry about skin irritation!
Plus, they’re oil-free, and non-comedogenic which will help keep the pores unclogged and prevent breakouts.
The Yes To Cucumbers Calming Facial Wipes are hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested.
- Soothing facial cleansing wipes.
- Contain cucumbers and aloe vera.
- Formulated with 95% natural ingredients.
- Plant-based FSC-certified fabric.
- Wipe away makeup, eye makeup, sweat, and oil.
- Refresh the skin.
- Soothe sensitive skin.
- Leaping Bunny certified.
- For some reviewers, it has a strong scent.
11- skyn ICELAND Glacial Cleansing Cloths
The Skyn cleansing cloths come with a unique formula that can cleanse the skin and replenish its moisture.
They are infused with Icelandic glacial waters, cucumber, bisabolol, white willow bark, and coconut oil-based surfactant.
White willow bark and cucumber soothe skin irritation and soften, even skin tone, and reduce breakouts.
Coconut oil-based surfactant is an extra gentle cleanser that can clear pores. As for bisabolol, it can calm the skin and prevent irritation.
And the Icelandic glacial waters maintain skin natural moisture and refresh sensitive skin.
All these ingredients help also wipe away dirt, oil, and makeup and leave the skin clean and hydrated.
Plus, they help dull stress skin replenish its moisture again. The wipes leave no residue and don’t contain harsh chemicals or dyes.
All this makes them one of the best face wipes for sensitive acne-prone skin.
- Unique facial cleansing cloths.
- Contain Icelandic glacial waters, coconut oil-based surfactant, willow, cucumber, and bisabolol.
- Cleanse sensitive skin without causing irritation and dryness.
- Soothe the skin.
- Refresh and smoothen the skin.
- Prevent acne.
- Maintain skin’s natural moisture.
- Make dull stressed skin feel healthier and younger.
- SLS and SLES-free.
- Silicones and PEGs-free.
- It has a fragrance that may irritate the skin around the eyes.
12- Honest Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes
The Honest Beauty Makeup Remover Wipes are made with grape seed and olive oil to remove makeup, oil, and dirt.
They can even lift away coats of waterproof mascara effectively without irritation.
Grape seed works on helping you get rid of makeup and leaving the pores clear and refined.
Olive oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties to moisturize the skin, keep it healthy, and reduce inflammation and dryness.
So using a single wipe can cleanse the skin while nourishing and softening it.
The wipes are free of parabens, silicones, phthalates, and synthetic fragrances.
They are a quick solution to use while you’re traveling, at work, or even at home before going to bed.
Plus, they are safe to use around the eye area, face, and neck. And it’s suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin as its formula is hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested.
- Fragrance-free makeup remover wipes.
- Enriched with grape seed and olive oil.
- Sweep away all impurities from the skin.
- Wipe away waterproof mascara.
- Hydrate and nourish the skin.
- Maintain healthy-looking skin.
- Doesn’t contain parabens, silicones, or phthalates.
- Suit sensitive skin.
- Gentle on the area around the eye.
- According to some reviewers, it has an unpleasant smell.
13- Bliss Oil-Free Makeup Remover Wipes
The Bliss oil-free Makeup Remover Wipes are formulated with chamomile, cucumber fruit extracts, aloe vera extracts, and marshmallow root.
Those skin-comforting ingredients help soothe the skin and reduce common sensitive skin signs like irritation or redness.
They also remove grime, oil, and every last bit of makeup in just one swoop, leaving your skin fresh, calm, and hydrated.
The wipes are made with ultra-soft fabric which means they will be super gentle and smooth on your sensitive skin.
Plus, the Bliss Makeup Remover Wipes are suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
You don’t have to worry about irritation, stinging, or dryness.
Furthermore, this formula can balance the skin’s pH and soothe stressed-out skin.
And the wipes don’t contain parabens, SLS, phthalates, SLES, or other harsh chemicals.
- Oil-free makeup remover wipes.
- Cute packaging.
- Ultra-soft wipes.
- Contain aloe vera, cucumber, chamomile, and marshmallow root.
- Keep the skin’s pH balanced.
- Reduce breakouts.
- Calm sensitive skin.
- Wipe away all makeup and oil.
- Give your skin a refreshing and nourishing boost.
- Gentle on sensitive skin.
- Suit people who wear contact lenses.
- SLS and SLES-free.
- According to some reviewers, those wipes leave a sticky residue after use so you may need to rinse your face.
14- Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes
The Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes are one of the best makeup remover wipes for dry sensitive skin due to their hydrating formula.
The wipes are packed with cucumber, aloe vera, Argan oil, and chamomile which makes it a great choice that can soothe your skin.
So those wipes can lift away makeup, eye makeup, oil, and dirt from the skin and leave it feeling fresh, clean, and hydrated.
You can store them in your purse or gym bag and use them whenever you need to refresh your skin.
Just remember to store it upside down to help the cleansing solution penetrate and soak up the top wipe.
The Josie Maran Bear Naked Wipes are vegan and cruelty-free.
Plus, they don’t contain paraben, fragrance, dye, sulfate, gluten, phthalate, formaldehyde, PEG, or mineral oil.
Lastly, you can consider those wipes your daily cleanser and moisturizer that will not let you down.
- Argan-infused cleansing wipes.
- Formulated with aloe vera, chamomile, and cucumber.
- Sweep away all impurities while leaving the skin fresh and moisturized.
- Maintain a healthy complexion.
- Improve stressed-out skin.
- Remove eye makeup gently.
- Paraben and sulfate-free.
- SLS and SLES-free.
- Fragrance and Dye-free.
- Phthalate and formaldehyde-free.
- Doesn’t contain gluten or mineral oil.
- A little pricey.
How To Pick The Right Makeup Remover Wipes For Sensitive Skin?
Choosing the best makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin can be a little tricky as only one harsh ingredient in the formula can mess with your sensitive skin badly.
So you should always read the ingredients that are written on the package before buying.
You should look for:
Pick good makeup remover wipes with a gentle formula that can cleanse your skin well while nourishing and soothing your sensitive skin.
It should be strong enough to remove all impurities even waterproof mascara but yet gentle on the skin to avoid stripping it of its natural oils.
A hydrating formula will not irritate, burn, or dry out your skin, on the contrary, it will support the skin barrier and maintain a healthy complexion.
So a gentle formula should contain ingredients like Aloe Vera, Chamomile, cucumber, willow, bisabolol, glycerin, hyaluronic acid, ceramides, green tea, feverfew extract, or vitamin E.
Each ingredient of those helps calm and comfort sensitive skin and gives it a healthy and glowing appearance.
They can also even skin tone, retain moisture, renew skin cells, and balance the skin’s pH level.
Furthermore, a good formula should be hypoallergenic, non-comedogenic, allergy-tested, and dermatologically and ophthalmologically tested.
This usually guarantees the wipes won’t inflame your skin or eyes or cause sensitive skin painful symptoms.
Avoid Harsh Ingredients
Some ingredients can burn or irritate sensitive skin easily, those harsh ingredients are best to be avoided.
There are common ingredients that usually irritate sensitive skin including:
- SLS & SLES.
- Heavy oils.
- Other harsh chemicals.
To keep your skin healthy, hydrated, and balanced, it’s best to not use a product that contains any of those ingredients.
Also, keep in mind that each skin reacts differently to each product which means what might be irritating to your skin, may not be irritating to other people’s skin.
So you should notice what irritates your skin and avoid it.
What Your Skin Needs
If you have any skin concerns, look for a product that can fix this issue and keep your skin healthy.
If your skin gets usually irritated, look for face wipes that are formulated for sensitive skin and contain soothing ingredients like cucumber, chamomile, feverfew extract, or aloe vera.
They will help calm irritation and make your skin appear dewy and healthy.
Also, if your skin needs hydration, products that contain aloe vera, hyaluronic acid, ceramides, or cucumber can help nourish and moisturize your skin effectively.
Lastly, if you wanna glowing skin, reach for makeup wipes that are enriched with sage, rosemary, micellar water, hyaluronic acid, or alpha hydroxy acids.
They will cleanse your skin, remove all makeup and other impurities, purify and clear the pores, and give your skin a youthful look.
Should I Have Biodegradable Wipes?
It’s always a good idea to use biodegradable wipes whenever possible.
They naturally break down in about a month or 40 days when composted.
On the other hand, regular wipes end up in landfills and can’t be recycled. This makes regular wipes burden the environment.
That’s why biodegradable wipes are safer on the planet and environmentally friendly and you should consider using them.
Is Using Makeup Remover Wipes Enough?
Using makeup remover wipes is a quick way to clean your skin but it’s not enough.
I know what you’re going to say, you have a busy schedule and you are super tired to add many steps to your skincare routine.
Don’t worry! I’m not going to ask you to add many steps to your routine.
The thing is if you’re going to use those wipes, you have to do it the right way to get clear healthier skin.
When you use makeup remover wipes, you leave a cleansing layer on your skin and you should wash your face with water or use thermal water after use to remove any excess ingredients.
This is the best practice to guarantee the best results.
How To Cleanse Your Face Properly?
Sensitive skin needs extra care to maintain its health and reduce flare-up episodes.
Cleansing your sensitive skin is one of the top essential ways that work on supporting the skin barrier and hydrating the skin while getting rid of all makeup, oil, and germs.
Makeup remover wipes are meant to be used when you’re traveling or in a rush or post-workout.
According to many dermatologists, the double cleansing method is the best way to keep skin clean.
Using makeup remover wipes or micellar water is the first step of a complete and effective skincare routine.
This step helps remove most of your makeup and makes the next step easier.
So to use the wipes:
- take a single wipeout of its package.
- Then rub gently your skin in circular motions with the wipe.
- Make sure you reach all areas on your face to remove all makeup.
- Use another wipe to cleanse your face again if needed and wipe down your neck too.
Then follow by your favorite gentle facial wash for your sensitive skin to remove any residue, leftover makeup, or sebum from your skin perfectly.
But if you’re in a hurry or wanna sleep badly, you may use the makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin then rinse with water.
It’s better than nothing! You will leave your skin clean and fresh, just remember not to do it like a daily habit!
Plus, you should check with your dermatologist before using facial cleansing wipes if you have skin disorders like Rosacea or eczema.
Makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin should sweep away all impurities, leaving your skin moisturized, fresh, and soft.
You need to check the product’s ingredients first before buying and choose the right formula that will not irritate or inflame your skin.
You can also make your makeup remover wipes at home if you need to. But be aware to use good ingredients that suit sensitive skin.
So, check the best makeup remover wipes for sensitive skin I listed above, and let me know which one you will try?
* Hey Gorgeous! The Nfrw is reader-supported and I may earn commissions if you purchase products from retailers after clicking on a link from the site.