Homemade hair masks are simply the best, that’s because they’re cheaper than any salon’s hair mask. Also, Homemade Hair masks are chemical-free.
If you want healthy hair, you must avoid any chemical products as it makes your hair dry and frizzy. You should also eat healthy food and keep your body hydrated.
Another advantage of a homemade hair mask is that you can control what you are going to apply on your hair. All you have to do is to choose the right ingredients, mix them up then apply the mask on your hair. Yes, It’s that simple.
Today I brought you seven homemade hair masks that will nourish the roots of your hair and scalp. Those masks are for different types of hair, dry, frizzy, damaged hair and also for hair growth.
1- Olive Oil, Honey, Coconut Milk Oil, And Vitamin E Hair Mask
- Olive Oil prevents breakage and makes your hair manageable. It’s also perfect for dry, damaged hair.
- Honey moisturizes your hair especially if it is very dry, and it’s going to make your hair look shinier.
- Coconut Milk Oil conditions and moisturizes your hair follicles. It also keeps your hair healthy and clean.
- Vitamin E Gel Capsules promote hair growth and prevents hair loss.
2- Aloe Vera Hair Mask
Aloe Vera promotes hair growth. It also maintains a healthy scalp because it repairs dead skin cells on the scalp. It hydrates and conditions your hair.
Aloe Vera is great for reducing dandruff and preventing itching on the scalp. It also makes your hair healthy, lustrous and super soft.
It reduces redness and inflammation because it has anti-inflammatory properties. And Aloe Vera keeps your hair strong.
3- Avocado, Mayonnaise, Sweet Almond Oil, And Olive Oil Hair Mask
- Avocado moisturizes, nourishes and hydrates your hair. It promotes healthy, strong hair growth.
Avocadosare rich in amino acids, vitamins, proteins which is really good for dry hair.
- Mayonnaise contains oils, egg yolks, lemon, and vinegar which help moisturize your hair. It also boosts hair growth and adds shine to your hair. Mayonnaise can smooth frizzy hair and reduce dandruff.
- Sweet Almond Oil strengthens and softens your hair as it contains vitamin E, omega 3 fatty acids, potassium,
andzinc. It’s a great treatment for damaged hair and hair loss. Almond Oil also keeps your hair manageable and tangle-free.
- Olive Oil makes your hair manageable, prevents split ends and reduces dandruff.
4- Banana, Apple Cider Vinegar, Coconut Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Honey, And Olive Oil Hair Mask
- Bananas are rich in vitamins, potassium, and oils which help moisturize your hair. Moreover, banana can soften your hair. Bananas also make your hair strong and prevent breakage.
- Grapeseed Oil strengthens your hair and prevents hair loss. It conditions hair and makes your hair frizz-free.
- Honey makes your hair shinier and it moisturizes your hair if it’s too dry.
- Olive Oil is a great deep conditioning treatment as it prevents split ends. Also, it reduces dandruff and softens hair.
- Apple Cider Vinegar reduces dandruff. The vinegar smooths your hair and eliminates grease in the scalp. It also makes your hair shinier.
- Coconut Oil moisturizes your hair follicles and makes your hair lustrous.
5- Exfoliating Hair Mask For Itchy Scalp
- Brown Sugar removes dead skin cells. It has antibacterial properties that prevent scalp infections and keep your scalp healthy. It also prevents hair loss and stimulates hair growth. Brown sugar is a great exfoliator that reduces itchiness and irritation.
- Olive Oil prevents dandruff and other scalp infections. It moisturizes your hair and prevents split ends. It also softens hair and reduces frizz. Olive oil helps your hair grow stronger and shinier. Moreover, it reduces itchiness in the scalp.
6- Strawberries, Coconut Oil, And Honey Hair Mask
- Strawberries are loaded with vitamin C, B5, and B6 which prevent dandruff and hair loss. Strawberry promotes hair growth. Also, Strawberry is rich in silica which prevents baldness. Strawberries can help you get rid of excess oil buildup from the scalp.
- Coconut Oil stimulates hair growth and deep conditions your hair. It softens your hair and adds shine to it. Moreover, Coconut oil prevents split ends and keeps your hair healthy.
- Honey reduces breakage. Due to its antioxidant properties, honey keeps your hair and scalp healthy. Also, it has antibacterial properties that prevent scalp infections. It strengthens hair follicles and promotes hair growth.
7- Ginger And Coconut oil Hair Mask
- Ginger is rich in minerals and nutrients that make your hair softer and more manageable. Ginger also can reduce dandruff and itchiness in the scalp. It keeps your scalp healthy due to its anti-inflammatory properties. It increases the scalp circulation which encourages hair growth. Ginger also fights free radicals because it has antioxidant properties.
- Coconut Oil moisturizes and deep conditions your hair. It prevents breakage and stimulates hair growth. It keeps your scalp healthy and clean. Coconut oil also adds shine to your hair.
Test a small hidden patch before using the hair mask to make sure that you’re not allergic to any ingredient of it.