Because you should wash your hair regularly to clean it and get rid of grease and oils but sometimes you are in a rush and you can’t wash it, you can always use homemade dry shampoo.
To avoid damaging your hair, use homemade dry shampoo because it’s natural, easy, chemical-free and also cheap.
Washing your hair daily can remove natural and essential oils that your scalp needs to stay healthy.
Homemade dry shampoo makes your hair look good, smell wonderful, and more voluminous
Also, be careful of using dry shampoo every day because it absorbs oils not cleaning your hair and it’s going to build up gunk on your scalp which is not good for your hair.
Maybe using it once or twice a week is enough, don’t over redo it as I said earlier it absorbs oils and can strip essential oils that moisturize your scalp and hair.
Try to keep a balance between using shampoo and dry shampoo to avoid any damage that could happen to your hair.
This homemade dry shampoo will save you when you are running out of time or busy. It is also good for light, red and dark hair.
- Corn Starch: it absorbs oil and grease. It also makes your hair look fresh and clean.
- Oatmeal: it works well if your scalp is itchy and it can combat dull hair.
- Cacao Powder for dark hair: cacao makes your hair smell good.
- Cinnamon for red hair: it prevents infection due to
itsantibacterial properties and smells wonderful.
- Arrowroot for light hair: it’s light and has no odor.
Wet Spray Way
- Warm Water.
- Corn Starch.
- Lemon instead of vodka or alcohol: lemon adds shine to your hair and balances the PH level of your scalp. It also can cure dandruff.
- Cacao Powder for dark hair, Cinnamon for red hair, or arrowroot for light hair.
So watch this video and choose the way that suits you.