If you’re always in a rush and don’t have enough to wash your hair, you should learn how to make dry shampoo at home.
It helps to get rid of grease and oils and makes your hair look fresh and clean.
To avoid damaging your hair, use homemade dry shampoo because it’s natural, easy, chemical-free, and also cheap.
Washing your hair daily can remove natural and essential oils that your scalp needs to stay healthy.
Homemade dry shampoo makes your hair look good, smell wonderful, and more voluminous
Also, be careful of using dry shampoo every day because it absorbs oils not cleaning your hair and it’s going to build up gunk on your scalp which is not good for your hair.
Maybe using it once or twice a week is enough, don’t over redo it as I said earlier it absorbs oils and can strip essential oils that moisturize your scalp and hair.
Try to keep a balance between using shampoo and dry shampoo to avoid any damage that could happen to your hair.
This homemade dry shampoo will save you when you are running out of time or busy. It is also good for light, red, and dark hair.
How To Make Dry Shampoo: The Dry Way
- Corn Starch: it absorbs oil and grease. It also makes your hair look fresh and clean.
- Oatmeal: it works well if your scalp is itchy and it can combat dull hair.
- Cacao Powder for dark hair: cacao makes your hair smell good.
- Cinnamon for red hair: it prevents infection due to
itsantibacterial properties and smells wonderful.
- Arrowroot for light hair: it’s light and has no odor.
The Wet Spray Way
- Warm Water.
- Corn Starch.
- Lemon instead of vodka or alcohol: lemon adds shine to your hair and balances the PH level of your scalp. It also can cure dandruff.
- Cacao Powder for dark hair, Cinnamon for red hair, or arrowroot for light hair.
So watch this video and choose the way that suits you.